CANIFA is the top-notch brand in Vietnam fashion market as the pride of Vietnam fashion. CANIFA had developed its own ecommerce website https://canifa.com/ to reach to more potential customer throughout Vietnam.
Nevertheless, during sales seasons, the number of customers visited the website increased dramatically to over 7-8 times than that of normal time. This caused the website to be overload and almost collapse through sales seasons and created bad experiences for the customers.
Therefore, CANIFA is expected to find a solution that enables flexible operation, effective cost and available facility for business expansion in the long run.
Challenges for CANIFA
CANIFA used the physical server system, they had not optimized the cost and capital, also they had stumbled over difficulties in operations. When too many people try to enter their website simultaneously, the server cannot respond in time which might lead to the overloading and non-responding. Data of customers and products are difficult to restore without backing up from the physical system.
In addition, the physical server system requires a huge amount of investment not only during the construction but also until the warranty period.
Solutions for CANIFA
The first task in upgrading CANIFA system is to re-evaluate the current system and identify their problems so that we can come up with the most effective solution, which is transfering to a better digital platform – cloud.
Our experts at OSAM has redesigned the architecture and migrated the ecommerce system of CANIFA on cloud with the most optimal services of AWS such as RDS, ElastiCache, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodePipeline,…
- Amazon RDS (Amazon Relational Database Service) makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud.
- ElastiCache: deploy, operate, and scale popular open source compatible in-memory data stores.
- CodeDeploy: automates software deployments to a variety of compute services including Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, and instances running on-premises.
- CodeBuild: compiles source code, runs tests, and produces software packages that are ready to deploy. With CodeBuild, you don’t need to provision, manage, and scale your own build servers.
- CodePipeline: builds, tests, and deploys your code every time there is a code change, based on the release process models you define.
Besides, CANIFA system has been set up with Auto-Scaling which enables to automatically adjust capacity to maintain steady, predictable performance at the lowest possible cost.
CANIFA Ecommerce system has remarkably increase in responsiveness ability
The CANIFA system has been redesigned and deployed successfully that meet the requirements of huge work load and high security. The number of customers ordered online increased by 40% throughout 3 consecutive days with the stability in the order system of CANIFA